Leather is a natural product and because of this we try to make our articles seem as natural as possible.
In CURTIDOS J. VAZQUEZ S.A. we trade with all kinds of leathers for footwear and bags, presenting two annual collections (spring-summer and autumn-winter) of a wide range of articles.
In order to make all this possible, we are in permanent contact with the best designers in Spain and abroad, so in each collection, we can offer the latest fashion trends to our customers.
In our company you can find the most varied articles both for shoes and bags (upper and linings) highlighting the following:
– Classic Nappa in Thickness from 0.9 mm to 1.5 mm, flat or milled.
– Box Calf in thickness 1.3/1.5 mm, shinny or matt for men classic shoes.
– Nubuck in thickness from 0.9 mm to 1.8 mm, flat and milled.
– Burnish cow calf.
– Vachetta cow sides.
– Cow lining in natural finishing.
– Shinny and Matt Nappa.
– Vegetable tannage washed sheep.
– Sheep lining.
– Cow calf split 0.9/1.1 mm.
– Bovine splits 1.3/1.5 mm in different finishings.
– Oily bovine splits.